- Please arrive on time which means 15 minutes before the session starts. Once each session begins, no one will be allowed to enter the salt room. If you are late, it will be considered a missed appointment and you will still be charged.
- Your entire salt room visit will take one hour as to allow time for check in, restroom usage and the actual Halotherapy session.
- Do not use any perfumes, oils or lotions with a fragrance. Strong odors from these products can interfere with the therapy.
- Do not bring valuables to the Salt Spa as we are not responsible for lost or stolen property.
- You will be provided a locker for your bags and belongings, as a book and a lidded water bottle are the only additional items permitted in the salt room.
- Please use the restroom before the session starts. Unless there is an emergency, we encourage salters to stay on the room while a session is in progress.
- No touching or scraping or tasting of the salt wall.
- Children 12 and under must be accompanied by a parent or adult guardian at all times while in the salt room.
- The salt room is an extremely clean and delicate environment that requires responsible and respectful conduct at all times.
- For adult sessions, please maintain silence as many people like to meditate or sleep.
- Absolutely no food or drink in the salt room, with the exception of a water bottle with a lid.
- All electronic devices are restricted from the salt room during sessions. We highly encourage that you keep all electronic devices at home, or locked somewhere as we cannot be responsible for any loss from theft or damage from salt that could occur.
- Dress in simple, comfortable clothing and feel free to wear an extra layer or a sweatshirt if you have a tendency to chill easily. We do have blankets available.
- You are welcome to bring a book to quietly read while in session.
Experience the Healing Power of Salt
Call us at (732) 602-7779 to ask a question or book an appointment, or use our online scheduler!
Float Into Wellness and the Salt Lounge & Sauna Spa
Call (732) 602-7779 today to ask a question or book an appointment, or use our online scheduler to book!
Appointments Available: 6am-11pm, 7 days a week
Phone Hours: Call 732-602-7779, anytime 7 days a week. If we don’t answer, leave a message. We will definitely call you back very quickly.
Front Desk Hours: 9am-9pm